Self-Service Auto Parts
Please be advised! Your safety and the safety of other customers is top priority. Please read and understand all of our safety policies before using the yard.
- No one under 16 permitted in the yard.
- We only accept cash or credit card…no checks.
- Nevada Pic A Part reserves the right to deny admission to anyone.
- You are allowed to bring portable compressors and generators.
- Bring your own tools, for we do not loan or rent tools.
- Part(s) you bring into the yard must be clearly marked by one of our employees before entering the yard.
- Any part(s) that do not carry our marking will be considered to be the property of Nevada Pic A Part.
- Nevada Pic A Part reserves the right to check all tool boxes, totes, bags, cases, etc., upon entering and leaving the yard.
- Any theft or vandalism will be reported and prosecuted.
- The yard is clearly marked notifying customers the area of business and the areas that are off limits to customers.
- Fluids have been drained and batteries removed.
- Alcohol is not permitted in the yard.
- Torches are not permitted.
- No pets allowed in the yard.
- Anyone not obeying our rules and policies, or we feel is a threat to the safety of others will be asked to leave.
- Check part prices before removing any part(s).
- Bring your own hand and battery operated tools.
- Engine hoist and carts are available for use (please return when done).
- All vehicles are conveniently grouped together in sections by make or model.
- Some parts may interchange with other models.
- New vehicles arrive daily if you are not able to locate a part, let our sales staff help you locate the part.
- Your safety is our priority, so please report any unsafe conditions or actions to a Nevada Pic A Part employee.