Self-Service Auto Parts
WHAT IS A “SELF SERVE AUTO PARTS RECYCLER”?
Nevada Pic A Part displays thousands of junked cars and trucks on stands, arranged in rows, and separated by manufacturer or make. Bring your own tools to remove parts or other accessories you need to fix or improve your car.
WHY SHOULD I REMOVE MY OWN PARTS?
Here at Nevada Pic A Part, our philosophy is: since you do all the work, you enjoy all the savings. Our parts are sold at a fraction of what a dealer would charge and well below the cost of a traditional Full Service auto parts yard.
WHY BUY AUTO PARTS FROM NEVADA PIC A PART?
- Using our quality recycled parts saves money, energy, resources and landfill space.
- We offer Quality parts at unbelievably low prices saving you up to 75% of retail pricing.
- Our huge inventory includes lots of hard-to-find or discontinued parts.
- Our parts are generally considerably less expensive than traditional parts sources.
- Our shopping experience and excellent customer service can’t be beat.
- New vehicles are stood in the yard daily to ensure a fresh, wide selection of parts.
- Our computerized Parts Interchange System identifies all vehicles containing the part you need.
- Worry free purchasing, thanks to our inexpensive warranty program. When you purchase a part, our customer service reps will ask you which parts you want covered. It only costs 10% of the part price you wish to warranty. It’s that simple. If you are not satisfied for any reason, bring the part back within the 30 days and we will give you a store credit for the amount of the part.
- We accept all major credit and debit cards and cash. (Sorry, no checks.)
- Open 7 days a week for your purchasing convenience.
CAN I EXPECT TO FIND HIGH-QUALITY PARTS?
Yes! Most of the parts at Nevada Pic A Part are the original components the manufacturer installed when the car was built.
I’VE CHECKED THE INVENTORY AND COULDN’T FIND THE CAR THAT MATCHES THE MODEL I NEED PARTS FOR. DOES THAT MEAN YOU DON’T HAVE THE PART I NEED?
Many parts are used on more than one car model. We provide a FREE in-store, interchange system to locate other vehicles that have the exact same parts. With over 2,000 vehicles at our North Las Vegas location and 1,500 at our Henderson location, chances are good we have what you need.
WHAT HAPPENS IF THE PART DOES NOT WORK OR FIT PROPERLY?
If your part does not work or properly fit and you purchased the warranty coverage, at the time of purchase, you can return or exchange it within 30 days from when the part was purchased.
WHAT IS A CORE CHARGE AND WHY DO SOME PARTS HAVE THEM?
CORE stands for Cash on Receipt of Exchange. To insure that as many parts get recycled as possible, a CORE charge is added to the purchase price of some parts. The CORE charge is refunded if your original part is returned to us within 30 days of purchase. Think of a core charge just as you would a deposit.
DO YOU CHARGE TO USE A CART OR ENGINE HOIST?
Both a cart and an engine hoist are available for your use, free of charge. No other tools are provided.
DO YOU BUY JUNKED VEHICLES? HOW MUCH DO YOU PAY?
Yes! We do buy junked vehicles even if they no longer run. The value of a car varies depending on the model, condition of the car, and how complete the car is. To find out how much we’d be willing to pay for your car, click here.
WILL YOU REMOVE MY VEHICLE OR DO I HAVE TO DELIVER IT TO YOU?
We’d be happy to arrange towing for you. However, if you bring it to us, we typically pay more for your junked vehicle.